In its purest form, salt can balance out the positive charge in our bodies by binding excessive positive ions in the air with the negative ions in salt. Salt therapy capitalizes on this effect and provides many benefits for the body and the mind, including:
- Find relief from certain symptoms—After attending a therapy session in our salt cave, you may start to notice relief from your symptoms if you suffer from asthma, allergies, fibrosis, allergies, rhinitis, COPD, wheezing, laryngitis, pneumonia, or other respiratory conditions. Salt therapy can also improve your general health by strengthening your immune system and reducing inflammation.
- Breathe easier—One of salt therapy’s biggest benefits is that it can improve the function of the lungs. If a trip to the beach isn’t in the cards to breathe in that moist, salty air, visiting our salt cave comes in as a close second.
- Make your skin look healthier—Salt has nearly 84 minerals that, when absorbed through the skin, can nourish your body and make your skin look great. While you may think that sitting in a salty room could dry out the skin, it actually does the opposite by helping the skin attract moisture.
- Boost your mood—Spend just a few minutes in a salt cave, and you may just walk away feeling like you’ve spent a day at the beach! Many people report a significant boost in their mood and energy levels after a salt therapy session.
- Relax and de-stress—Our salt caves are very “un-cave like.” While you may picture a dark, damp cavernous space, our salt cave is designed to be relaxing and makes a great place to de-stress.
- Prevent illness—If you’re worried about flu season, take a trip to our salt cave. Salt therapy is known for its ability to boost the immune system, so you may be able to avoid that cold that’s going around by visiting us.